Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime."

Today.. I mourning again over you... People maybe doesnt understand why I'm so mouring about... We've been know each other only for a month.. but that really feels like a lifetime... The world just stop and roll over again.. again .. again... on those days of you and me....

Remember when I said that I knew I will be with you at the end? Somehow I knew it, I just feel it ever since I saw you for the first time... And Im end up with an understanding that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way there to you.... be there on your last days in life... and knew that this kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime, no matter how many lifes you had..

I'm so grateful to spend those days, those conversation, those kisses and hugs, those love, those feeling that we had before... And Im mourning now because I just simply miss you... 

I love you my Libra...

No comments: