I recall the day I found you... I was searching on the net... just look around.. no special intention.. then I saw your Pic... Gosh that smile... I remember my heart stop beating... Take a deep breath and look deeply... Then somethin wondering in my mind... "I got to know you"
You dont know how excited I am when you add me on you messenger list... then we chatt.. talk firstly about general things... Then we start to talk heart to heart... Gratefull to know that you feel the same way too.. that we somehow just well connected to each other.. even oceans take us away...
To know you kindly Sir.. really a precious moments.. I knew it from the very beginning.. that something special will happen to us.. I just Love you even before I meet you.. Somehow I thought that we are a pair maybe in other life... Maybe we are a reincarnation of a couple... I dont know.. I feel that I knew you hundreds years before...
Do you know that I still remember every single minutes of our time? I did.. and it never happen to me before... I got the passion to get close to you now or never, I feel that I need to hurry before I ran out the time...
And now.. the time is over... Now I know why I got that passion.. because we dont have much time to know each other better... to share the love.. share the life.. and build our own happy ending story.. At The end of our time bring me back to the day I saw you... and I keep remembering every single second of those good memories afterwards... And its make me smile..
Im glad that I choose you... Im happy to be with you on your last days in this world... Now I knew why God create the story of you and me.. So I could cherish those days for the rest of my life... Be good now... take a rest... I will wake you up with kisses and hugs when Im comming home.. Cant wait to come home to you, Precious...
Yours always,
Mamanya Bumi..
No comments:
Post a Comment