
Moonlight... do you know that alot of people love you? I saw it .. even I feel it.. I want to have that such of life too... It was beautiful...
So from now on.. I want everybody love me... Like I love them... I will spread this love to everybody near me... even my enemy.. So if one day I passed away (we'll be together again) they will shower me with wishes and love too...
Now I know why God planned these for me... So I could learn from you... and I did.. So thank you baby for shared the lessons with me.. For letting me know how to love people...
I got enough love I knew... but I will stay hungry for it... I will keep this huge love and share it with others while continuing my Journey...
Baby.. please guide me... and warn me if someday I forget about this...
I love you smelly muach Ayah....
No comments:
Post a Comment