skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Sunshine
Good Morning...
Im Sorry...
I will take care the mess...
Let it be my indulgence..
Just stay there..
And enjoy the ride Sunshine...
I'll give them your regards
Love you always my sunshine...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Aruna
I consider myself as a broken heart... Not to pity myself.. but really lost.. Try to move on.. gather all my nerves up... and continue the journey without him
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(22)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(20)
Intersection..
Melukismu
Mimpi tentang kamu dan dia
The Photo Album
Sayangku
Miss you...
I want my life like yours
Afternoon Gorgeous
Ayahhh....
Daylight
Sunshine
Better than Ever
Never Alone
Sunshine
Good Night Moonlight
The day I found you
I lost my excellent night
A letter to Mr. W
Moonlight
Welcome
No comments:
Post a Comment