Monday, September 8, 2008

A letter to Mr. W


Dear W,

This is our first day to be apart... Devastating yes I am... I miss you... like the ocean missed the beach... like the clouds missed the rain... I miss Us! If this is only a dream, please wake up... So I wont feel the pain... wake me up so I could see that gorgeous smile... wake me up so I could hug you day and night... 

Promise me dear to keep our love alive... Wait for me baby please wait for me because now Am counting the days to be with you... Even it will take hundreds years just wait for me... I am yours even since I saw you... God gave me several things to do here honey, I got to finish these first then I will return home to you... 

Promise me dear to be there when I look on the sky... Everytime I miss you... Just give me that smile like you always do... Everytime I feel lonely ...  just give me your hug through those moon light... Everytime Im falling down..  take care of me with the warmth of day light... 

Im so sorry sunshine its not my intention to hold you up... Its just this lost is killin me... I need to drop few more tears... so I could smile in the next morning... remembering good memories of you... remembering us... and keep all of those as a treasure of my lifetime... 

I love you Moonlight even death do us part.

No comments: